● The Dashboard will show all the cumulative insights of all currently Active ads on dubizzle
● The activity section will show the last 5 actions done by the Agency Agents; clicking on an action will take you directly to view the ad related with this action.
● Data sheet view page that shows all the ads owned by an agency.
● Every Page contains up to 10 ads
● Data columns consisting of:
■ Ad title
■ Category placed in
■ Current Status
■ Assigned Agent (Not Assigned means that this ad is only managed by the Agency Owner)
■ Create Date
● Clicking on the Ad title will open the Ad’s detailed page in dubizzle Pro
● An eye icon that will open the Detailed Page of the Ad on the dubizzle Portal ○ More actions, that will allow the Agency Owner:
■ Apply Products (Featured or Bump-up)
■ Activate Ad
■ Republish an Ad
■ Deactivate Ad
■ Change Assigned Agent
●The rows can be selected to apply limited actions in bulk (up to 10 ads in 1 shot), actions that will be doable in bulk:
■ Deactivate Ads
■ Activate Ads
■ Change Assigned Agent
● Detailed Ad View will contain 3 sections
- Ad details filled in Post an Ad flow (not that this will be view only, editing an ad will not strictly be from the My Ads section found on the dubizzle Portal)
- Agent Details (to show the details of the agent assigned to this ad, if none is assigned then this section will not be visible).
- Overview, this section contains insights specific to this ad only.
● Data sheet showing all the agents in the agency with the following data:
- Agent name
- Agent ID
- Phone Number
- Total Number of Assigned Ads
- Total Number of Active Ads
● In the data sheet it will be possible for the Agency Owner to change ownership of all the ads assigned to a given Agent form the More Actions
● Agency Owners also will be able to delete an agent if they no longer need them in their agency.
● Accessing the Agent Details can be done by clicking on the Agent name, which will reveal 3 tabs:
- Agent Data
■ Currently Agent details are view only
■ General Actions will allow the Agency Owner to set quota to the agent to utilize on the dubizzle Portal.
- Agent Ads
- Used Quota
■ From the page the owner can see the currently assigned package quota on a given user
■ From each package it will also be possible to delete the remaining quota or edit the max value given.
NOTE: Agents are not given a locked quota, instead they are given an upper limit of consumption. This means 1 package of 10 credits can be assigned as 10 credits on 2 agents, however if an agent use 6 credits, this means the second agent will only be able to use 4.